Wednesday, 29 April 2015

*Re-Scheduled Fixtures Update*

Whilst the forecast for this weekend is looking a bit grim as of the moment, a few games that were postponed are now back on the calender. 

I'll be starting to work on this week's previews today and have decided to do a full round in all grades despite the high chance that weather may rule a lot of games out. I can tell you first hand that there is still two large pools of water at the outer ground of Newcastle TAFE which of course is the home of Hunter Simba. Any further rain will close the field no doubt. The inside field could be a good replacement though.

I know all grounds in the Newcastle council area are still closed pending review and if the forecast plays out like expected there'll be a very high chance a lot of games will be called off.

Any further updates will be posted on the site when they filter through. 

No comments:

Post a comment